POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- We require a valid form of ID with a photo at the time of your photo session.
- Cancelling or rescheduling on or within 2 weeks before your expected photo shoot time will result in a loss of your deposit or a $50 fee.
- Your photo session is reserved especially for you and will begin promptly at your scheduled time. To ensure an empowering, full session, please arrive on time and prepared to photograph immediately – hair and make-up ready. Any delays may, unfortunately, result in a shortened session, fewer images, and a rushed experience.
- All non-English speaking, hearing impaired, or nonverbal clients will need to provide an interpreter for both their photo session and Viewing Appointment.
- For your own comfort only one friend, over the age of 18, is permitted at your photo session. We do not allow men in the photography room during your session. Male guests, will be asked to wait outside the studio or in the hotel lobby until your session is complete. Likewise, children are not allowed at the photo session.
- Our photographers are neither trained nor permitted to lift a client or physically move them. Your female guest can provide assistance during your photoshoot.
- While we encourage you to be creative with your photo session, please keep in mind that we do not photograph full or erotic nudity.
- Sex toys, drugs, or related items are not allowed in our studios or in the hotel that we utilize. If you have questions concerning props, please don’t hesitate to call us directly.
- While your photographer will make every reasonable effort to take photos specifically requested, we cannot guarantee they will be photographed. Due to the location, room layout, and time restrictions, images captured may vary from those requested or seen in our online gallery.
- All of our products are custom designed for each client. Once an order (including layaway) is placed, you may not refund, return, or echange it. Once a transaction has been processed, it is considered complete and non-refundable.
- A 90-Minute remote Viewing and Ordering appointment is required to view your photos and place an order. Please come prepared to place a payment, as a minimum of 10% down + shipping + tax is required at the time of this appointment.
- We specialize in individual boudoir photography and do not offer couple-sessions at this time.
- We offer ‘Friend Sessions’, a fun group boudoir experience for up to 2 female friends. While these individuals will share an extended time slot, they will take their own turn in front of the camera, photographing separately. Both individuals are responsible for booking their independent session, deposits, and providing all pertinent information to our team prior. No further guests are permitted at the photo session.
- You can only claim one promotional package every 12 months, including but not limited to, Groupons, Living Socials, Gift Certificates, and Season Specials.
- Promotional Packages cannot be exchanged, combined, or altered in any way.
- Shipping, handling, and tax costs are not included in the price of our packages, and will be charged in your final order.
We want to ensure that your information will be secure and that you feel safe while navigating our website. In here we explain what information we collect from you and explain how we intend to use the information we collect through our websites www.cherieamour.com and www.cherieamourboudoir.com.
HOW AND WHAT DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU